|Job Title||HCM Consultant|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Industry Area||IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering|
|Key Skills||Oracle HCM, Payroll Manager, Oracle, HCM Consultant|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Salary (Per Annum)||8 Lac To 9 Lac|
|Work Experience||3 Years|
|Job Requirement||Job Opening for Consultant (HCM Techno-Functional) - Support.
Over two years experience with the Oracle Human Capital Management System (HCM) Suite, including at least one year working with Release 12.
· Experience with the entire systems life-cycle, covering the HCM package, including scoping, planning, design, customization, extension such as interfaces and reports, data conversion, testing (volume, unit, integration, and system testing), data migration, HR APIs.
· Worked on at least one full implementations of core HR, Self-Service or Payroll.
· Strong documentation capabilities ideally using the Oracle AIM methodology.
· Ability to provide support to functional consultants and to business users and support user testing cycles.
· Must be motivated to constantly extend Oracle product knowledge and skills.
|Job Address||J216 Mega Center, Maharashtra, India|
|Company Name||JuASH Consulting|
|About Company||JuASH Consulting is part of ADi International Group. JuASH Consulting is formed by a set of high energy people who are driven by passion to achieve and be the change agents in the recruitment industry. Fed-up with the identical approaches practiced by many recruitment consultants, the JuASH Consulting team has developed a unique and fresh approach to how hiring should be done that assures a definite hire for its Customers. With over 2 years of experience JuASH Consulting is also involved in Contract Staffing as well as Finishing School business spread over many metros.|